2006 Yamaha YZF600 BLUE
Call for Price
Maranello Moto Sport
- A ram-air-fed 16-valve DOHC powerplant and fully adjustable suspension see to it that the YZF600R gives up very little performance in exchange for its real-world superiority.
- A thick, supportive seat for two behind a fairing designed more for weather protection than maximum aerodynamic penetration at full tuck makes the YZF600R a great sport-tourer too.
- Potent 599cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve DOHC inline four-cylinder powerplant puts out strong, yet street-friendly power perfectly tuned for both aggressive sport riding and everyday commuting.
- Durable, lightweight forged pistons help reduce weight for increased throttle response.
- Ram-air-style intake below headlight aspirates high-pressure cool air for maximum performance.
- Four 36mm Keihin downdraft carburetors ensure crisp, seamless throttle response throughout the rev range.
- Close-ratio six-speed transmission provides optimal power delivery to the asphalt with effortless shifting.
- 4-into-2-into-1 muffler optimizes engine performance while reducing weight and maximizing lean angle with tucked-in positioning.
- Legendary Deltabox chassis design is a perfect combination of light weight and rigidity for super-precise handling and cornering.
- Fully adjustable (preload, compression and rebound damping) 41mm telescopic front fork with 5.1 inches of travel offers race-inspired suspension performance with ultra-precise rider feedback during aggressive riding conditions.
- Fully adjustable (preload, compression and rebound damping) remote-reservoir rear shock with 4.7 inches of travel delivers super-precise handling performance and maximum versatility.
- Competition-spec brake system features dual 298mm floating front discs with one-piece four-piston calipers and a 245mm rear disc.
- Five-position adjustable front brake lever fits a wide range of hand sizes.
- Lightweight, cast-alloy, three-spoke 17-inch wheels front and back reduce unsprung weight and support modern radial tires — 120/60-ZR17 front and 160/60-ZR17 rear — for excellent grip and handling.
- Easy-to-reach clip-on bars, a wide, plush seat for two and slightly rear-set footpegs create an ideal ergonomic balance between hard-edged supersport machine and everyday commuter/sport-tourer.
- Big, passenger grabrails and multiple, under-tailsection cargo hooks are great for bringing friends and things.
- Five-gallon fuel tank provides excellent range and is shaped for aggressive riding.
- An easy-to-read analog speedometer, tachometer, odometer, and tripmeter with indicator lights for neutral, high beam, turn signals, low fuel and oil monitor all systems.
- Sleek 60/55-watt multi-reflector resin-lens headlight maximizes visibility and enhances aerodynamics.
- Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat.
- Engine Type
- 16-valve, DOHC, inline four-cylinder
- 599 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 62 x 49.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 36mm Keihin CV Downdraft Carburetors (4)
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- 41mm telescopic fork w/adj. preload, compression and rebound damping; 5.1" travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock w/piggyback reservoir and adj. preload, compression and rebound damping; 4.7" travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 298mm floating discs w/4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- 245mm disc w/single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.7 in.
- 3.82 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 Gal.
- Dry Weight
- 412 Lbs.
- 6-speed w/multi-plate clutch
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Team Yamaha Blue/White, Raven
- 1 Year Limited Warranty