2019 BMW C 400 GT
The BMW C 400 GT.
The city in a new dimension.
What makes a city interesting? The diversity of people? The trends that emerge here? The countless possibilities? It's all this combined! To discover it requires a good level of fitness - one that accompanies you on longer tours through varied city life with comfort: the BMW C 400 GT. With it, the city's pulse quickens a bit more and your radius increases just like your digital connectivity with the world. Because with this mid-size scooter, you are just as comfortable and agile in the city as in the surrounding area. Discover your city in a new dimension with the C 400 GT and look forward to much, much more of what makes your city interesting.
- Flexcase: Perfect solution for additional luggage space in the booth.
- Keyless Ride: The following opening and closing functions are controlled: Ignition, handlebar, seat, gas cap and storage compartments.
- Full-LED headlamp: The headlamp shines with full-LED technology, emphasizing the high-quality character of the C 400 GT.
- ASC: Even with adverse road conditions, your safety is guaranteed.
- Connectivity (TFT Display): The TFT display and the BMW Motorrad Multi-Controller allow comfortable vehicle and connectivity scopes.
- Smartphone compartment: So smartphone or keys are kept perfectly and always at hand.
- Ergonomics and wind protection: Optimally designed trim parts and the windshield together ensure perfect ergonomics and driving pleasure even on long tours.
- Engine: Perfectly adapted to the needs of the city and the surrounding area.
- Type: Water-cooled single cylinder 4 stroke engine, 4 valves per cylinder, overhead camshaft with rocker arm, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 69.6 mm
- Capacity: 350 cc
- Rated output: 25 kW (34 hp) at 7,500 rpm
- Max. torque: 35 Nm at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.5:1
- Mixture control / engine management: BMS-E2 digital engine management
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: 139 km/h
- Fuel consumption per 100 km based on WMTC: 3.5 l
- Fuel type: Unleaded super 95 (ROZ), E10 compatible
- Alternator: Three-phase generator 316 W
- Battery: 12 V / 9 Ah, maintenance-free
- Starter: 500 Watt
- Clutch: Centrifugal dry clutch
- Gearbox: Stepless CVT gearbox
- Secondary Drive: Two step spur gearing
- Frame: Steel tube construction with aluminum die cast unit
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic front fork Ø 35 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Double Aluminum swingarm, Double spring struts, adjustable preload
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 110 mm / 112 mm
- Wheelbase: 1.565 mm
- Castor: 81 mm
- Steering head angle: 63,6°
- Wheels: Aluminum cast wheels
- Rim, front: 3,50 x 15"
- Rim, rear: 4,25 x 14"
- Tire, front: 120/70 15
- Tire, rear: 150/70 14
- Brake, front: Double disc brake, rigid, diameter 265 mm, 4-piston calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, 1-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Seat height: 775 mm
- Inner leg curve: 1.760 mm
- Usable tank volume: 12.8 l
- Reserve: 4 l
- Length (over mark carrier): 2.210 mm
- Height (over windshield, at unladen weight (DIN)): 1.437 mm
- Width (incl. mirrors): 835 mm
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fuelled: 212 kg (dry weight: 203 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 415 kg
- Payload (with standard equipment): 203 kg
- ABS Brakes
- LED headlight
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Keyless ride
- LED tail light and turn indicators
- Center stand
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control)
- 350 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 69.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Stepless CVT gearbox
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic front fork Ø 35 mm
- Front Brakes
- Double disc brake, rigid, diameter 265 mm, 4-piston calipers
- Front Tire
- 120/70 15
- Rear Suspension
- Double Aluminum swingarm, Double spring struts, adjustable preload
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, 1-piston floating caliper
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 14
- Curb Weight
- 212 kg (dry weight: 203 kg)
- Seat Height
- 775 mm
- 1.565 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.8 L