2019 BMW G 310 R
THE BMW G 310 R.
INTENSE RIDING PLEASURE.
The BMW G 310 R is the essence of riding pleasure. It was built for pulsing cities and for all those who simply love riding motorcycles. It is manoeuvrable, easy to handle and sporty at the same time. Whether you're a large or small rider - every type of rider feels immediately at home on the BMW G 310 R! The bike is lightweight, yet a real powerhouse with its 313 cc engine. The new bike will bring you safely and reliably to work, to the next hotspot or out of the city. The G 310 R is a real BMW motorcycle, just with a reduced capacity. Maximum quality, excellent workmanship and extraordinary technology ensure intense riding pleasure.
- Gold-anodized upside-down fork: Supports the first-class ride characteristics.
- Gold brake calipers: Deliver an impressive touch and feature ABS for outstanding power and safety.
- Multi-functional display: Large, optimally readable display with many features.
- Dynamic tank trim: Looks powerful and muscular.
- Stainless steel exhaust system: Underlines the premium quality.
- Cast aluminium wheels: 17-inch wheels in the stylish turbine design.
- Aluminium swing arm: Ensures lightness and stability.
- Innovative single-cylinder engine: Delivers proper riding enjoyment with its 313 ccm.
- Design: Water-cooled, four-stroke single-cylinder engine with rocker arms, two valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Capacity: 313 cc
- Nominal load capacity: 25 kW (34 HP) at 9,500 rpm (ECE model)
- Max. torque: 28 Nm at 7,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.6 : 1
- Fuel/engine management: Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
- Emission control: Regulated three-way catalytic converter, compliant with EU4 emission standard
- Maximum speed: 143 km/h
- Consumption per 100 km based on the WMTC: 3.33 l
- Fuel type: 95-octane (RON) premium unleaded or higher
- Alternator: 330-W three-phase generator
- Battery: 12 V/8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Mechanically operated multidisc wet clutch
- Gears: 6-speed synchromesh gearbox built into crankcase
- Secondary drive: Endless O-ring chain drive with cush damping at rear wheel hub
- Frame: Tubular spaceframe
- Front suspension / spring elements: Upside-Down fork Ø 41 mm
- Rear suspension / spring elements: Drawn die-case aluminium swinging arm, directly hinged central spring strut, spring base, adjustable
- Spring travel, front/rear: 140 mm / 131 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,374 mm
- Castor: 102.3 mm
- Steering head angle: 64.9
- Wheels: Cast aluminium
- Rim dimensions, front: 3.0 x 17"
- Rim dimensions, rear: 4.0 x 17"
- Brake, front: Single disc brakes, diameter 300 mm, four-piston fixed calipers, radially screwed
- Brake, rear: Single disc brakes, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating calipers
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 2,005 mm
- Width (including mirrors): 820 (849) mm
- Height (excluding mirrors): 1,080 mm
- Seat height, unladen: 785 mm (High seat (accessory): 800 mm; Low seat (OE/accessory): 770 mm)
- Rider step length, unladen: 1,760 mm (High seat (accessory): 1,790 mm; Low seat (OE/accessory): 1,730 mm)
- Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready: 158.5 kg
- Max. permitted weight: 345 kg
- Max. load (with standard equipment): 186.5 kg
- Usable tank capacity: 11 l
- of which reserve: 1 l
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- Multi-functional display (digital clock, speed, rev and gear display, dual trip distance counters, coolant temperature, fuel level and range display, side stand warning, and much more besides)
- Five-spoked cast aluminium wheels (tires: front 110/70 R17, rear 150/60 R17)
- Side stands with cut-out switch
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- LED rear light
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke single-cylinder engine
- 313 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.6 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
- 6-speed synchromesh gearbox built into crankcase
- Front Suspension
- Upside-Down fork Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Drawn die-case aluminium swinging arm, directly hinged central spring strut, spring base, adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Single disc brakes, diameter 300 mm, four-piston fixed calipers, radially screwed
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brakes, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating calipers
- 1,374 mm
- Seat Height
- 785 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 158.5 kg