2019 BMW G310GS
The BMW G 310 GS.
A thirst for adventure. Every day.
Be spontaneous, break with the routine, make everyday life into a personal experience. The adventure is always right outside your front door - make it yours with the G 310 GS. It carries you through the urban jungle, confident and carefree, and out into the surrounding countryside. With the G 310 GS, the adventures don't have to be big to be unforgettable. What matters is that you experience them - every day.
- Gold-anodized upside-down fork: Stable upside-down fork with 41mm inner diameter. Enables accurate, precise and outstanding controllability during steering.
- Windscreen: The windscreen completes the appearance of the front: dynamic, modern, unmistakable - it
- GS snout: Unmistakably a GS and part of the typical flyline.
- Suspension elements: The accomplished spring and damper tuning ensures not only high riding comfort but also increased stability and safety on every journey.
- Low-wear standard tires: The diverse Metzeler Tourance tires roll optimally on a wide range of surfaces.
- Gold brake calipers: Deliver an impressive touch and feature ABS for outstanding power and safety.
- GS ergonomics: Relaxed and stress-free riding thanks to the typical GS seat position.
- Innovative one-cylinder four-stroke engine: Provides the required power and acceleration for every adventure.
- Type: Water-cooled, four-stroke single-cylinder engine with rocker arms, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Capacity: 313 cc
- Nominal load capacity: 25 kW (34 HP) at 9,500 rpm (ECE model)
- Max. torque: 28 Nm at 7,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.6 : 1
- Fuel/engine management: Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
- Emission control: Regulated three-way catalytic converter, compliant with EU4 emission standard
- Maximum speed: 143 km/h
- Consumption per 100 km based on the WMTC: 3.33 l
- Fuel type: 95-octane (RON) premium unleaded or higher
- Alternator: 308-W three-phase generator
- Battery: 12 V/8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Mechanically operated multidisc wet clutch
- Gears: 6-speed synchromesh gearbox built into crankcase
- Secondary drive: Endless Z-ring chain
- Frame: Tubular spaceframe
- Front suspension / spring elements: Upside-Down fork Ø 41 mm
- Rear suspension / spring elements: Drawn die-case aluminium swinging arm, directly hinged central spring strut, spring base, adjustable
- Spring travel, front/rear: 180 mm / 180 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,420 mm
- Castor: 98 mm
- Steering head angle: 63.3°
- Wheels: Cast aluminium
- Rim dimensions, front: 2.50 x 19"
- Rim dimensions, rear: 4.00 x 17"
- Brake, front: Single disc brakes, diameter 300 mm, four-piston radial brake calipers
- Brake, rear: Single disc brakes, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating calipers
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS, switchable
- Length: 2,075 mm
- Width (across hand levers): 880 mm
- Height (excluding mirrors): 1,230 mm
- Seat height, unladen: 835 mm (High seat (accessory): 850 mm; Low Seat (OE/accessory): 820 mm)
- Rider step length, unladen: 1,870 mm (High seat (accessory): 1,900 mm; Low seat (OE/accessory): 1,840 mm)
- Unladen weight, fully fuelled/road-ready: 169.5 kg
- Max. permitted weight: 345 kg
- Max. load (with standard equipment): 175.5 kg
- Usable tank capacity: 11 l
- of which reserve: 1 l
- BMW Motorrad ABS, switchable
- LED rear light
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Luggage carrier
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke single-cylinder engine
- 313 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 10.6 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electric fuel injection BMS-E2
- 6-speed synchromesh gearbox built into crankcase
- Front Suspension
- Upside-Down fork Ø 41 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Drawn die-case aluminium swinging arm, directly hinged central spring strut, spring base, adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Single disc brakes, diameter 300 mm, four-piston radial brake calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brakes, diameter 240 mm, single-piston floating calipers
- 1,420 mm
- Seat Height
- 835 mm
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 169.5 kg