2019 Ducati SCRAMBLER FULL THROTTLE
The black and yellow tank. The side number holders. The racing style rear. Inspired by the Mexican customizer and Super Hooligan championship star Frankie Garcia, the new Scrambler Full Throttle embodies the spirit of legendary dirty track ovals.
- Premium LED Lighting: Headlight with glass lens and Daytime Running Light. LED turn indicators.
- New Black and Yellow Tank: Enriched with white line and dedicated logo.
- New Side Number Holders: Yellow, with white border.
- New Spoke Wheels: New machined aluminium 10-spoke wheels.
- Brand New Seat: Flat track inspired, with passenger cover.
- Improved Riding Experience: Ducati Multimedia System ready. New selected gear indicator and fuel level. New handlebar switch controls. Hydraulic clutch control with adjustable lever.
- Improved Security: Dual-channel Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 803 cc
- Bore x stroke: 88 x 66 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 73 hp (54 kW) 8250 rpm/min
- Torque: 49 lb-ft (67 Nm) @ 5750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, aluminium tail pipes
- Standard: Euro 4
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=32/13 2=30/18 3=28/21 4=26/23 5=22/22 6=24/26
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1,85:1
- Final drive: Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Clutch: Hydraulically controlled slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch
- Frame: Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front suspension: Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Front wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.00 in. x 18 in.
- Front tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear suspension: Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable.
- Rear wheel travel: 150 mm (5.9 in.)
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- Front brake: Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
- Wheelbase: 1,445 mm (56.9 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 112 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 35 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 13.5 L - 3.57 gal. (US)
- Dry weight: 173 kg (381 lb.)
- Wet weight: 189 kg (417 lb.)
- Seat height: 798 mm (31.4 in.) - low seat 778 mm (30.6 in.) available as accessory
- Max height: 1.150 mm (45.3 in.) (brake reservoir)
- Max width: 855 mm (33.7 in.) (mirrors)
- Max length: 2,100 - 2,165 mm (82.7 - 85.2 in.)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels, headlight with DRL by LED light-guide and interchangeable aluminium cover, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LED turn indicator, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications and interchangeable aluminium cover, under-seat storage compartment with USB socket, ABS cornering, machine-finished aluminium belt covers, black engine with brushed fins.
- FULL THROTTLE equipment: Low aluminium handlebars, flat-track inspired seat with passenger seat cover, sport tail piece with dedicate turn indicator support, sports style front mudguard, dedicate fuel tank side covers, dedicated logo.
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)
- Emissions and Consumption CO2: 5.1 l/100 km - CO2 119 g/km
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 803 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 66 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, 50 mm throttle body
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain, front spocket 15, rear sprocket 46
- Front Suspension
- Upside down Kayaba 41 mm fork
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load adjustable.
- Front Brakes
- Ø330 mm disc, radial 4-piston calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli MT 60 RS 110/80 R18
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli MT 60 RS 180/55 R17
- 56.9 in. (1,445 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.4 in. (798 mm)
- 24 deg.
- 4.4 in. (112 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.57 US gal. (13.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- 381 lb. (173 kg)
- Hooligan livery
- 24 months unlimited mileage