2017 Ducati Diavel Diesel
Ducati and Diesel together again: Ducati and Diesel open an important new chapter in their partnership with the exclusive Ducati Diavel Diesel, a unique bike that seamlessly combines elements of the past and the future.
Absolute style in a limited edition: The Ducati Diavel Diesel will be produced in a limited and numbered edition of only 666 motorcycles. Each bike is made unique by a plate on the frame bearing its progressive number.
Tank cover: The Ducati Diavel Diesel features hand-brushed steel superstructures with visible welds and rivets, making it absolutely unique and timeless. Details such as the tank cover, the headlight fairing and the passenger seat cover are examples of craftsmanship and style.
Seat: The genuine leather seat is an exclusive and unique element of this Diavel and bears the symbol of a pyramid with three equal sides identifying the three Ds of Ducati, Diavel and Diesel.
Unmistakable details: Other distinguishing features of this very special Diavel are the covers of the side conveyors made in red methacrylate with the embedded Diesel logo. Red is also the colour of the Brembo front brake callipers, of five chain links and the LCD instrument panel that recalls vintage digital displays.
Exhaust system: The exhaust of the Ducati Diavel Diesel is another small work of art thanks to the black Zircotec ceramic coating on the tubes and black silencers with billet endcaps also bearing the pyramid logo.
- Type: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,198.4 cc
- Bore x Stroke: 106 x 67.9 mm (4.17 x 2.67 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Power: 119 kW (162 hp) @ 9,250 rpm
- Torque: 130.5 Nm (96.3 lb-ft) @ 8,000 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection, Elliptical throttle bodies, Ride-by-wire controlled
- Exhaust: Black stainless steel muffler with aluminium machined end caps, Catalyzer and 2 lambda probes, Manifolds coated with black ceramic Zircotec
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary Drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.84:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15, 2=30/17, 3=27/20, 4=24/22, 5=23/24, 6=22/25
- Final Drive: Chain drive, 5 red links, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame with numbered plate
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi fully adjustable 50 mm usd fork with DLC coating
- Front Wheel: Light alloy, 14-spoke, 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs rear shock with progressive linkage, Remote spring preload adjustment, Single-sided aluminium swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy, 14-spoke, 8.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 120 mm (4.7 in.) / 120 mm (4.7 in.)
- Front Brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, Red radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston callipers with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brake: 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Two-level instrumentation: upper red LCD screen, lower color TFT screen
- Dry Weight: 210 kg (463 lb.)
- Kerb Weight: 239 kg (527 lb.)
- Seat Height: 770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,580 mm (62.2 in.)
- Rake: 28 deg.
- Trail: 130 mm (5.1 in.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 L (4.5 US gal.)
- Number of Seats: Dual seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Ducati Safety Pack (Bosch ABS + DTC), RbW, Hands-Free, Full-LED headlight, Front turnsignals with guidelight, Hand brushed steel tank cover, passenger seat cover and flyscreen with weldings and rivets, Black anodized side air intakes with weldings and red methacrylate covers with machined Diesel mark, Leather seat, Billet mirrors, Bike cloth, Rear stand
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance: 15,000 km (9,000 mi) / 12 months
- Valve Clearance Check: 30,000 km (18,000 mi)
- Standard: Euro 4
- CO2 Emissions: 133 g/km
- Consumption: 5.7 l/100 km
- Engine Type
- Testastretta 11 deg., L-Twin cylinder, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- 1,198.4 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.17 x 2.67 in. (106 x 67.9 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, Elliptical throttle bodies, Ride-by-wire controlled
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain drive, 5 red links, Front sprocket Z15, Rear sprocket Z43
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi fully adjustable 50 mm usd fork with DLC coating
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Sachs rear shock with progressive linkage, Remote spring preload adjustment, Single-sided aluminium swingarm
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 320 mm semi-floating discs, Red radial Brembo monobloc 4-piston callipers with Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 265 mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper, Bosch ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- 62.2 in. (1,580 mm)
- Seat Height
- 30.3 in. (770 mm)
- 28 deg.
- 5.1 in. (130 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 US gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- 463 lb. (210 kg)
- 24 months unlimited mileage