2019 Ducati Scrambler 1100
Call for Price
Bigger and more muscular than ever, but always manageable and agile. Just the way Scrambler intended. Because the 1100 is not just the most powerful Scrambler ever, thanks to the Monster’s engine; there’s also a lot of technology on board and a lot of work behind it. The seat is high and wide, comfortable for two; the pace is longer, the fork is increased and renewed, just like the tank, that is very capacious. But the cycling is the same one that made Scrambler a legend. And the borders of the Land of Joy can’t be seen anymore, not even on the horizon.
- ’62 Yellow / Shining Black: Two colours to express your personality in the best way. Black, for a more classic look; yellow, fot those who aren’t afraid of being noticed.
- DRL LED Headlight: The 1100 headlights are modern and contemporary; while recalling the typical Scrambler’s shape, they use a bright alogen source with LED lights.
- LCD Dashboard: The innovative LCD display has an essential and sporty look: all the informations are easily available and the additional element gives more insight on your ride.
- Steel Tank with Aluminum Side Panels: The metal drop tank, is a crucial element to the entire design of the bike. It has an unique style, that enhances the Scrambler 1100’s personality.
- Machine-Finished Aluminum Belt Covers: Sculpted in metal, the carter protects the clutch and adds another distinctive element to the bike’s design.
- Under-Seat Storage Compartment with USB Socket: Even in its minimal look, you won’t miss any space. You will be able to put away the most important objects and charge your GPS or cellphone to be always connected, even on the road.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 1,079 cc
- Bore x stroke: 98 x 71 mm
- Compression ratio: 11.0:1
- Power: 63 kW (86 hp) @ 7,500 rpm
- Torque: 88 Nm (65 lb-ft, 9.0 kgm) @ 4,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Front suspension: Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.50 in. x 18 in.
- Rear suspension: Kayaba monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front brake: 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
- Wheelbase: 1,514 mm (59.6 in.)
- Rake: 24.5 deg.
- Trail: 111 mm (4.4 in.)
- Total steering lock: 34 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 15 L (3.96 US gal.)
- Dry weight: 189 kg (417 lb.)
- Wet weight: 206 kg (454 lb.)
- Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Max height: 1,330 mm (52.4 in.)
- Max width: 895 mm (35.2 in.)
- Max length: 2,190 mm (86.0 in.)
- Riding Modes
- Power Modes
- Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS + DTC)
- LED light-guide
- LED rear light with diffusion-light
- LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications
- Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels
- Machine-finished aluminium belt covers
- Under-seat storage compartment with USB socket
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7,500 mi) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7,500 mi)
- Engine Type
- L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder
- 1,079 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 98 x 71 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi fully adjustable Ø45 mm usd fork
- Rear Suspension
- Kayaba monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Front Brakes
- 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- 59.6 in. (1,514 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.4 in. (111 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.96 US gal. (15 L)
- Dry Weight
- 417 lb. (189 kg)
- '62 Yellow, Shining Black
- 24 months unlimited mileage